Re: [Evolution] Ctrl-ADX

Le 2001.02.23 00:11:13 +0100, Christopher James Lahey a écrit :
On 21 Feb 2001 16:18:38 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:

I understand this, but my point was that AFTER a Crtr-ADX (so, delete
all
and purge), there was 1 mail remaining in the folder view and SEVERAL
files
in the mbox directory.
In fact, the remaining files were numbered like 14345, 14246 etc ...,
and
after a 'Get Mail', new mails were numbered starting at 1. I removed
all
high-numbered mails by hand, and all is fine now.

This may happen because you're using threaded view and have some of the
messages hidden.  In this case, it won't delete those messages.  This
needs to be improved and is in the queue as one of the things to work
on.

No, because when I'm in threaded view and Evo doen't delete all, usually
after the delete the previously hidden mails are then shown. But in my
case, they weren't in the view, only on the disk. And the numbering was
quite weird too: if Evo restarted at 1, I guess its because it thought it
erased all mails. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows ?

Xav