Re: [Evolution] Ctrl-ADX

Le 2001.02.21 15:54:54 +0100, The 11th Angel a écrit :
The point of the mh format is to make each message into it's own file,
therefore making editing files much faster, due to the fact that you
dont have to rewrite a whole 10 meg file, but a single 10 k file.  As
for the single message, i noticed that too, it's a bug in the code.  I
just did another checkout 20 minutes ago, and it seems to be fixed.
(and the calendar no longer crashes on load).

I understand this, but my point was that AFTER a Crtr-ADX (so, delete all
and purge), there was 1 mail remaining in the folder view and SEVERAL files
in the mbox directory.
In fact, the remaining files were numbered like 14345, 14246 etc ..., and
after a 'Get Mail', new mails were numbered starting at 1. I removed all
high-numbered mails by hand, and all is fine now.

Xav