[Evolution] running problem

Hi y'all

I have a little (well..) problem when running evolution 0.8. Every time I try to start evolution nothing happens, when I run it straight from the terminal I'm always having the same fault:

evolution: Symbol `oaf_popt_options' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog

I am running redhat 7.0. Can anyone help me? I am relatively new to linux and redhat, so please spare me on the details :))) But if it's necessery, than it's unevitable. Thanks in advance!....cypha