Re: [Evolution] New mail in sub folders

As a programmer, I am loath to suggest such a thing, but really nice
visualization would be to bold the mail tree from the root node (local)
down to the node containing the mail (e.g.
local/maillists/gnome/evolution).  I can only guess at how difficult
that might be.  But  you can't really blame a guy for trying :-)

I actually have patches on my machine to do this. Ettore was supposed to
look at them and tell me if the implementation was ok. Poke, poke. :)

-- Dan