Re: [Evolution] running problem

Arjen:
  Did you install Evolution 0.8 through Helix Update or did you compile
it yourself? It could be that
you're missing one or more supporting libraries which would be installed
for you via helix-update.
Otherwise, try installing more recent snapshots (through helix-update or
red-carpet) of Evolution.
I've had a lot more success with those.

Sincerely,
Aaron Weber