[Evolution] Snapshots for RedHat 7.0

Hi all--

I just ended up rebuilding my laptop with RH7, and I was
looking forward to getting the latest snapshots for
my distribution, only to find that helix-update is unable
to download a list of updates and that when manually
FTP'ing to the helixcode FTP site, that the RH7 directory
there for evo is empty minus an XML package.  Is there
an ETA on when these packages might be available again,
or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Regards,
CMS
--
"This snowflake tastes like fish sticks!"
                                        --Ralph Wiggum