[Evolution] Cannot initialize Evolution shell.

Hi,

        I've been searching the list for an answer, and no one has one.  This
is obviously an error the dev teams knows about since it generates a message.
Does anyone (dev team member) has any clue as to what this problem is.  I've
tried both 0.8 and the CVS from 2 days ago and getting the same message.

I'm running Debian unstable with the Debian included packages.  Here's the
versions of the required packages that come with today's Debian release.

GAL 0.5
Bonobo 0.36
gtkhtml 0.82
gnome-vfs 0.5
libunicode 0.4.0
OAF 0.6.2
ORBit 0.5.7

gnome-print n/a - not sure what package this is in now.  but it compiled and
worked and the lib is there.
gnome-xml 1.8.10
gnome-pixbuf 0.9.0

I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want to play with Evolution, so please, help me out
:)

Thanks,

-reid