[Evolution] Sending Mail crashes the Mail Component

Every time I try to send an email the mail component crashes with the
following error:

Ooops! The view for 'evolution:/local/Inbox' have died unexpectedly. :-(
This probably means that the mail component has crashed.

The mail is delivered but I need to stop and restart Evolution every
time I send an email. I'm using the latest RedHat6.2 daily snapshots and
this has been happening since the January 29th or 30th snapshots. Any
Ideas why?

John