Re: [Evolution] More problems, now with 2/14

Hi Tim,

On 14 Feb 2001 09:58:49 -0500, Tim Reilly wrote:

1) Tasks are just totally bonkers. I get a tiny (about 70x70 pixel) view
which just flashes (as if it were trying to redraw itself several times
a second), which pretty much locks up Evo.

  Argh, they work for me.  What happens if you resize the window?  What
size is your window?  What font are you using?  Can you give us a
screenshot?

2) Still can't see my Contacts, even though some people (Debian users,
albiet) can.

  I think there is some libdb breakage going on (maybe your Evolution is
now using a different version of libdb, and it doesn't recognize the db
file created by the older version).

  BTW, I have lost my contacts too (and I am on Debian Woody), which is
good, since then I have a reproducible test case on my own system.  :-)
I am going to investigate this later today (hopefully).

  What version of libdb do you have?  Did you upgrade it recently?

3) I tried to create a new appointment that'll be on every Monday from
now to the end of April. However, in the recurrence dialog, the "W" for
Wednesday is selected by default _and cannot be deselected_.  As my
cubemate suggests, it's fine to highlight the Wednesday (since today is
wednesday), but it should be deselectable.  The only way I was able to
prevent Wednesday from being deselected was to switch to a Monday on the
Calendar and THEN create a new task.

  I am not sure about this one.  Calendar people?

4) I'm having pretty severe probs with the Exec. Sum.  If I try to close
an RDF summary, it crashes and taks Exec. Sum. with it.  Also, there's
still no way to set up proxies for the RDF summary without using
Nautilus (which I don't have on this computer).

  Can you please submit some bugs about this into Bugzilla?

--
Ettore