Re: [Evolution] More problems, now with 2/14

On 14 Feb 2001 12:07:37 -0500, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
  BTW, I have lost my contacts too (and I am on Debian Woody), which is
good, since then I have a reproducible test case on my own system.  :-)
I am going to investigate this later today (hopefully).

  What version of libdb do you have?  Did you upgrade it recently?

I had this too... I think what happened is the DB format changed. I
traced through to failed dbopen() calls and they were returning EINVAL,
which according to the man page means some parameter to the function is
wrong. My guess is that maybe they changed the format of the DB file to
DB_HASH from something else... (tho no mention in the CVS logs). Break
on dbopen() in pas-backend-file.c and you'll see the problem.

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton