Re: [Evolution] More problems, now with 2/14

2) Still can't see my Contacts, even though some people (Debian users,
albiet) can.

  I think there is some libdb breakage going on (maybe your Evolution is
now using a different version of libdb, and it doesn't recognize the db
file created by the older version).

  BTW, I have lost my contacts too (and I am on Debian Woody), which is
good, since then I have a reproducible test case on my own system.  :-)
I am going to investigate this later today (hopefully).

  What version of libdb do you have?  Did you upgrade it recently?

I'm having the same problem.

$ rpm -qa | grep libdb
libdbf-1.5-1