[Evolution] Ouestion and a problem

Hi List,

I would like to set up evolution for gpg.  Is there a guide or help on
how this is done?
I'm using the  2001.02.14.98.55 redhat 6.2 snapshot.

Also since upgrading from the .08 preview release my mail filter haven't
worked.  They worked great in the preview.

I have tried the Jan 30th, Feb 10th and Feb14th snapshots for redhat 6.2
and they haven't worked at all

The filters are simple...if an mail comes in with [Evolution] in the
subject,  move the mail to a folder named Evolution on my IMAP email
server.

Manual moves work fine.  I manually run the rule after the get mail and
rules execution fails and then it moves the mail.  It just doesn't seem
to work on incoming mail

Anybody else having problems with this?

Joe Welsh