Re: [Evolution] Evo usable as daily/regular mail app?

I'm using evolution 0.8 daily as my primary mail agent. I get about 70
to 90 messages a day on average. Currently, I'm using fetchmail to bring
the messages down to a local maildrop and letting evolution take it from
there. Virtual folders and filters (I've got LOTS of filters) all work
fine and are sufficient for daily use.

I've stayed away from the daily builds due to the various stability
issues but I'll move to 0.9 or whatever comes along that's bit more on
the stable side.

BTW: I'd love to see a release that stabilized things, laid off the new
stuff and included the nice-to-have bits like the spell checking libs,
etc. and the palm conduits. Call it the "boring" release. :-)