RE: [Evolution] Evo usable as daily/regular mail app?

I'd like to agree with this boring request below.  I have been a
Palm/Outlook fanatic for years.  It's the ONLY thing that still ties me to
that other OS.  If we could get those conduits going - I'd be free at last,
free at last!

But seriously, it really threw me for a loop when the documentation told me
to expect the conduits in the Gnome Control Center and they were not there.
A Ximian hacker on #evolution gave me the details on what was going on and
told me I wasn't crazy.  Thanks lewing!  You fellas might want to make a
note of that.

I have been using Evo for only a few weeks now, and since I got the bug with
the pixmap themes cleared up it has been very usable for daily email.  Not
for calendar stuff and the like though becaue of the sych issue with the
Palm.

Thanks for such a great app!  Keep it up and give us our conduits!  ;)

        John

                *Don't fear the penguins.*Don't fear the penguins.*
                L                                                 L
                I      -o)   J O H N   G R A B E R, MCP           I
                N      /\\   mailto:badger wi rr com              N
                U     _\_V                                        U
                X                                                 X
                *Don't fear the penguins.*Don't fear the penguins.*