Re: [Evolution] Things I'd like to see (and implement)

Why not expunge in the background? We've got this nice multi-threaded
design, why not use it?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I leave evolution open in one of
my virtual desktops all the time. Why can't it be expunging messages I
deleted when I move on to work on something else? That should work for
even slow things like IMAP, or am I missing something?