Re: [Evolution] Things I'd like to see (and implement)

On 01 Feb 2001 08:28:01 -0500, Andrew Cowie wrote:
Of course, there is also the comment about delete taking you to the
eloquently than I...

I just found out that the 'delete' key has been mapped to do this from
fellow Ximian monkey Larry Ewing. So, this request is implemented.
However, C-d is still bound to only delete. I think this is a good
thing, but what do you guys think?

--
Duncan Mak
= duncan ximian com - duncan simplemente net - http://www.ximian.com =