Re: [Evolution] Request: Selective quoting

On Mon, 2001-12-24 at 07:41, Kenneth Porter wrote:

As does Xnews. It continues to surprise me when I try it with Evolution
and it doesn't. Seems so obvious, once you get used to it.

I am sure that the Evolution team has this sort of feature in mind, but
I guess their first priority was getting a stable 1.0 release out the
door.

All those features that all of us are pining for, will be implemented
eventually (or so I hope). The best thing to do is to request them,
either here, on the list, or make a wishlist entry in the Evolution bug
database at:

  http://bugzilla.ximian.com

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the