[Evolution] Folder editor should remember size

I have a long list of folders, and each time I want to select one for a
filter target, or to add a new one for a new mailing list, the folder
dialog is once again its tiny size and I must drag it out to a usable
height. A similar problem occurs with the filter editor, which only
sizes to allow the first constraint to be seen. I've got lots of desktop
real estate, so I want the dialogs to remember how big I set them
before, constrained only by the size of the desktop.