Re: [Evolution] Request: Selective quoting

On Sun, 2001-12-23 at 20:22, Kenneth Porter wrote:
When replying to a message, I'd like to be able to highlight just the
parts I want quoted before hitting "reply", rather than have to cut away
the parts I don't want in the composition window.

PMmail (OS/2 and Windows) does this.  It's one of the features I really
miss in Evolution (but not enough to make me willing to use Win4Lin or
Wine to handle my email!).

Steve

--
Steven Tryon