Re: [Evolution] Request: new menu entries

On Mon, 2001-12-24 at 07:42, Kenneth Porter wrote:

Ah,  but I haven't yet picked up the X way of doing this, and I was
referring to context menus, not keyboard accelerators. In most places
one can right-click and a context menu offers Cut/Copy/Paste (among
other things), but there's no context menu for the To/Cc/Bcc entry
fields.

There are no context values, and one can argue that they should be
there. Anyway, you can also use Ctrl + c, Ctrl + x and Ctrl + v.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the