Re: [Evolution] Request: new menu entries

On Sun, 2001-12-23 at 18:55, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
During composition, the edit fields for headers (To, Cc, etc.) lack
cut/copy/paste ability.

seems to work for me! using standard X highlight and middle mouse
button, as well as "crtl-ins" etc.

Ah,  but I haven't yet picked up the X way of doing this, and I was
referring to context menus, not keyboard accelerators. In most places
one can right-click and a context menu offers Cut/Copy/Paste (among
other things), but there's no context menu for the To/Cc/Bcc entry
fields.