Re: [Evolution] Request: new menu entries

On Mon, 2001-12-24 at 09:22, Kenneth Porter wrote:
Coming from a PMMail background (http://www.pmmail2000.com/), I'm
missing several convenient items on context menus.

I'd like to see "select all" on the message list (eg. to use prior to a
move or mark read command).
Select one message and then "ctrl-a" - even M$ uses this!

During composition, the edit fields for headers (To, Cc, etc.) lack
cut/copy/paste ability.

seems to work for me! using standard X highlight and middle mouse
button, as well as "crtl-ins" etc.

For the folder hierarchy, I'd like to see "Mark All Read".