Re: [Evolution] New feature request

le mer 12-12-2001 à 22:08, John Sturgeon a écrit :
    > Then let the default rule be "when replying from folder X, use identity
    > > Y",

Please No...

I hate to throw a wrench into this discussion, but 99.9% of the time,
 when replying to a message, I want the reply to come from the
 person/identity/account that they *sent* the original message to.  It
 shouldn't matter what folder it's in.  That is the way it currently
 works, and if the default method changed, that would be nuts! I often
 store messages that were sent to both my home and my work e-mails in
 the same folder, and when I reply to those messages, the only thing I
 want it to do is reply from the account that it was sent to.

If only it worked ... when I reply to a mail from a mailing-list, Evo
puts the IMAP account instead of the account which received the mail in
the From: header. So I need a way to set up a rule to overriide this
behaviour.

But otherwise I agree with you.

        Xav