Re: [Evolution] New feature request

le mer 12-12-2001 à 14:16, Mark Nelson a écrit :
Then let the default rule be "when replying from folder X, use identity
Y", and have more complex rules for people that want them.
Personnally, I'd like some rules of the kind:

- when from mailing-list X, use identity Y
- when recipient is one of X1, X2..., use identity Y
- when original mail has header X, use identity Y
and of course,
- when replying from (v)folder X, use identity Y

and even more useful, be able to replace tha action 'use identity Y' by:
- sign mail
- encrypt mail
- set format to plaintext/HTML
- set priority/urgency
- reply to list/all/sender
- (B)Cc: Y1, Y2...

Ok see what you mean, however I think we could get the best of both worlds
if you has an easy way to set up the initial if in folder x then use identity x
and pgp signature z rule so that users who don't want to get involved in rules

That's exactely what I wrote.

for what ever reason. Ok who to you submit new feature requests to ? and how
hard do you think it would be to implement this feature ?

I dunno, really. I suppose you should just make a feature request on
bugzilla.ximian.com, that's why it exists.

Cheers,

        Xav