Re: [Evolution] New feature request

le mer 12-12-2001 à 10:21, Mark Nelson a écrit :
Hi all

I have just started to use Evolution, having followed it's development
off and on for about a year. I was wondering if there was any plans to
assoiate a user id with a particular folder ie. I tend to pop my mail
from several source (eg. home, work, old isp account) and then filter
them into several different folders. It would be useful if when you
clicked upon new message it set the From address to be the one
associated with the folder you were currently looking at.  There used to
be a similar feature in XFmail which I found very useful. It's not the
first time that I have send an E-Mail out with the wrong E-Mail address.

Way better: have rules to set the sender while you type-in adresses To:
and Cc: addresses ...

        Xav