Re: [Evolution] New feature request

Really?

That sounds more like a bug than a feature request.

-john <><

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 12:17, Xavier Bestel wrote:
    le mer 12-12-2001 à 22:08, John Sturgeon a écrit :
    >     > Then let the default rule be "when replying from folder X, use identity
    >     > > Y",
    >
    > Please No...
    >
    > I hate to throw a wrench into this discussion, but 99.9% of the time,
    >  when replying to a message, I want the reply to come from the
    >  person/identity/account that they *sent* the original message to.  It
    >  shouldn't matter what folder it's in.  That is the way it currently
    >  works, and if the default method changed, that would be nuts! I often
    >  store messages that were sent to both my home and my work e-mails in
    >  the same folder, and when I reply to those messages, the only thing I
    >  want it to do is reply from the account that it was sent to.

    If only it worked ... when I reply to a mail from a mailing-list, Evo
    puts the IMAP account instead of the account which received the mail in
    the From: header. So I need a way to set up a rule to overriide this
    behaviour.

    But otherwise I agree with you.

        Xav

--