Re: [Evolution] Can't Initialize Evolution

Hi,

I had the same problem (in fact, I've been having it for a while!) and
noticed the same symptoms as Chris did. I forced a new install of
libnspr4 and wombat sees all of it's shared libraries.

However, when I start evolution I still get this application message in
my shell:

  evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase \
        on wombat: (IDL: bonobo/Moniker/InterfaceNotFound:1.0)

... and a dialog window that says:

  Cannot Initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: Configuration \
        Database not found

This is using RedHat 7.2 with all the latest Ximian updates.

killev; oaf-slay does not help the situation. Fresh reboot as well.

Any ideas? Please?

Thanks, Gil