[Evolution] Can't Initialize Evolution

Howdy,

New to Linux/Ximian Evolution. Have installed Evolution 1.0 using the Red Carpet app and am trying to get Evo
running. I keep getting this error:

"evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat: (IDL: OAF/GeneralError:1.0)"

The error occurs whether I start in terminal or via the Gnome menus.

If I type "wombat" in the terminal, I then get this error:

"wombat: error while loading shared libraries: libplc4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory"

Am I missing the libplc4.so file? Where should I look for it? I looked for this using the Red Carpet app but
couldn't find it as being available for download. Is it bundled with something else?

All help appreciated.

System: Red Hat 7.1 on Pent II 450 Mhz, 256mb ram

Thanks in advance,

Chris Montgomery