Re: [Evolution] Task pad display problem in Calendar view

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 10:07, Dan Winship wrote:
However, looking at his calendar screen, I noticed that he had a small
"navigation calendar" and his task list displayed to the right of the
daily view, whereas I don't have them (and never have IIRC).  I've
looked in the manual, in the "Calender and Tasks Options", and could not
find anything that affected this.

There's a vertical bar between the scrollbar and the right edge of the
window. Drag it left, and voila. (You can also keep dragging left to get
*two* months of calendar and a wider tasks view if you want to outdo
your friend :-)

You might also have to drag down from the top if all that shows up is
the task list.

--Larry