Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day, Take 2

On Mon, 2001-08-27 at 10:42, Gary Frederick wrote:
No problem.

What I did was
  save the bugday calendar.ics
  use notepad to trim
  import into StarOffice
:-)

One problem was that the VTIMEZONE from Evolution caused StarOffice to
die. I removed and all was better.

The other problem will be harder to track down. StarOffice imported the
file, but it was not displayed???

I understand iCalendar fairly well.

I'll file a bugzilla when (if) I have something to report.

I tried it as well, with the same result.

I even tried exporting the StarOffice calendar in iCalendar format
and importing it again and that didn't work.

So I don't hold out too much hope here ;)

Do you know if iTIP/iMIP (meeting scheduling over email) works between
Outlook and StarOffice? If that doesn't work I'd say we have no chance.

Damon