Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day, Take 2

No problem.

What I did was
  save the bugday calendar.ics
  use notepad to trim
  import into StarOffice
:-)

One problem was that the VTIMEZONE from Evolution caused StarOffice to
die. I removed and all was better.

The other problem will be harder to track down. StarOffice imported the
file, but it was not displayed???

I understand iCalendar fairly well.

I'll file a bugzilla when (if) I have something to report.

Gary