[Evolution] Send/Receive problem with large file...

Hello...

I have a very large mailbox, to which I am importing to evolution...
My evolution version is 0.12, basically, I have a mailbox in pine format,
with like 2700 messages in it, it is around 20MB, I have configured
evolution and told it to look at /var/spool/mail/vince, which is a symlink
to my mailbox.  Upon clicking Send / Receive, it gets all the messages
find, synchronizes fine, and it has been sitting there for about 40
minutes now summarizing the folder, it is not locked up, all the menu's
and what not work in the Evolution window, and there is minor disk
activity with a cpu usage of 2%, my guess is, it's not summarizing,
although I can hear the disks buzzing, and I can see minor activity on
them.

Is this a known problem? Any solution?

thanks
- Vince