Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day Reminder

On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 15:18, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 14:30, Mike Leckey, Jr. wrote:
On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 10:00, Luis Villa wrote:

[snip]

P.S. Note my use of the niftyness that is evolution calendaring. Let
me
know if I'm doing something stupid... I've never tried this before :)

Since this was the first calendar attachment I received, I thought I
would try it.

I viewed it inline, then hit the OK button.

Now, when I go to the calendar, there is nothing scheduled, but the
little month view on the side of the daily view is highlighted as if
there was something scheduled.

Yah, the calendar seems to be confused if the time zone
(America/New_York) does not match your timezone.  Trying to track this
down.
Ok, turns out the problem was that since i was not sending the timezone
in the message, if you did not already have an event in the
America/New_York timezone, the calendar gui got confused by the absent
timezone.  The message now sends out the timezone.  See the message
"Evolution Bug Day, Take 2" to try again (this may cause a second event
to show up since now the time zone will be found).

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com