Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day Reminder

On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 10:00, Luis Villa wrote:

[snip]

P.S. Note my use of the niftyness that is evolution calendaring. Let
me
know if I'm doing something stupid... I've never tried this before :)

Since this was the first calendar attachment I received, I thought I
would try it.

I viewed it inline, then hit the OK button.

Now, when I go to the calendar, there is nothing scheduled, but the
little month view on the side of the daily view is highlighted as if
there was something scheduled.

--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ