[Evolution] Evolution Bug Day Reminder

Yup, tomorrow is evolution bug day. As I'm sure many of you are aware,
we have a big backlog of unconfirmed and duplicate bugs, and we need
your help to weed through them and find the ones that are real bugs so
the developers can work on them. This is the best way that
non-programmers can help evolution become a better tool, without reading
1/2 million lines of C. So, swing by #evobugs on irc.gnome.org tomorrow
and give a hand. Thanks...
Luis

P.S. Note my use of the niftyness that is evolution calendaring. Let me
know if I'm doing something stupid... I've never tried this before :)

--
Luis Villa
Ximian Bugmaster