Re: [Evolution] [HELP] mail component wont start

On 19 Aug 2001 22:11:54 -0700, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
Almost the same thing happened to me. Whenever I tried to change the
storage format, the mail component dies. I tried to change the format of
the folder "Evolution" that has all the mailing list mails from mbox to
maildir. The mail component crashed, and when I restarted evolution, the
format is back to mbox in the "Properties" window. But when I looked at
the folder in a terminal, I noticed that the mbox file got converted
into a mbox directory with the sub-directories cur, tmp, and new.

That's not an mbox directory then.  It's a Maildir.

Ron