Re: [Evolution] [HELP] mail component wont start

--- Lonnie Borntreger <email borntreger com> wrote:
Try killev + oaf-slay + rm on /tmp/orbit-$USER (where $USER is your
login id).

forgot to mention... I also tried this and it didn't seem to help.

I have noticed something else since my first post:

I notice that when I start evolution I see the following on the status
bar and it wont go away:

  Opening 'file:///home/ricardo/evolution/local/Mailing Lists' (...)

'Mailing Lists' is the folder I was trying to convert from mbox to
maildir.

Also, when I right-click on the status bar and select 'Show Details' I
get the following error message on my terminal:

  evolution-shell-WARNING **: EActivityHandler: Cannot event
`ShowDetails' -- IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Ricardo