Re: [Evolution] [HELP] mail component wont start

Almost the same thing happened to me. Whenever I tried to change the storage format, the mail component dies. I tried to change the format of the folder "Evolution" that has all the mailing list mails from mbox to maildir. The mail component crashed, and when I restarted evolution, the format is back to mbox in the "Properties" window. But when I looked at the folder in a terminal, I noticed that the mbox file got converted into a mbox directory with the sub-directories cur, tmp, and new.

Ujwal