Re: [Evolution] [HELP] mail component wont start

On 19 Aug 2001 22:59:16 +0000, Aaron Kemp wrote:
On 19 Aug 2001 18:26:05 -0700, Ricardo Contreras wrote:

*exactly* the same thing happened to me : )

I ended up removing my evolution directory and running evo, creating my
data folder again.  Not a great solution, but...

well, I ended up using a similar solution.  After trying several
different ideas... I finally got it working again by removing the
converted folder.  Once I removed that folder (and references to it in
~/evolution/config.xmldb) Evolution started up and worked fine.

Obviously there's still some problems in this area...

Thanx for your advice.

Ricardo

My mail was available in evolution/mbox/cur in maildir format, which I
tarred up and am holding onto... maybe I'll covert it back to mbox and
import it sometime... : )

Aaron