Re: [Evolution] Widget font

On 15 Aug 2001 16:48:36 -0700, Eric Lambart wrote:
Hey, don't forget to "reply-all" or change the "To" to the mailing list,
so others on the mailing list might profit from our investigations :)
I left your address in the reply (as well as adding
evolution ximian com) because you'll get the message faster than if it
has to go through the mailing list first...

Message from you came first, so I thought you didn't post it to the
list. My mistake.

I have a thought--Are you running X as root, or as yourself?  The
GnomeCC changes are done on a per-user basis, I'm quite sure... so any
changes you make there won't affect Evolution if you're running it from
a terminal, logged in as root--unless you copy the settings to the /root
directory or run GnomeCC as root, or something like that.

Nope, I've run gnomecc as root, as well.
I've tried it again now, but it crashed, so maybe theres simply
something wrong with my setup.

Meanwhile good luck on getting Evo to run as a non-root app.  I think
there was a previous discussion about this problem in the past week or
so.

Yeah, I've googled for it for one hour, but without good solution.
For some, it worked to remove some files from /tmp/orbit-<USER>/, but
not for me :(
I have found bug #5649 with exact same backtrace as main.

Check the archives (which apparenlty aren't searchable just yet...)

I hope they soon will be :)

-=Czaj-nick=-