[Evolution] Latest snapshot lost all my IMAP folders

I just updated to the latest Evolution snapshot via Red Carpet, and now
the only IMAP folder Evolution will display is INBOX, and Trash.  This
is most distressing.  It was working fine until I upgraded.  I haven't
changed the options any, but I did try backing up my ~/evolution
directory and starting over (btw, why doesn't the signature config
understand "~/.signature"?).  It appears like somebody messed up IMAP
again...

I tried using the Subscribe to Folders option, but it also only displays
INBOx for that server, and using the Refresh button does no good.
--
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print