Re: [Evolution] Widget font

Well, Janne <jan moren lucs lu se> just emailed me to say that it works
for him (I think Janne is a _him_, forgive my foreignness if not!), so I
decided to investigate further.  I realized that you have to restart
Evolution for the changes to message viewing to take effect.  Changing
the compose window did not require restarting Evo; just opening a new
compose window.

I now have some really strange fonts set, both in message compose, view,
and preview =)

If it's not working for you, maybe you should update your gtkhtml
libraries?

In any case I think it would be nice to have an immediate effect rather
than requiring a restart, but it's not certainly something I'd complain
loudly about.

Good luck.

--Eric