Re: [Evolution] Widget font

It works for me changing the fixed width font in the Control-Center.

Stephen

On 15 Aug 2001 15:49:12 -0700, Eric Lambart wrote:
I was going to suggest you go configure the "HTML Viewer" in the Gnome
Control Center, but I tested it first and this makes no difference.

Hey Gnome hackers, isn't "HTML Viewer" really a misnomer?  It only seems
to affect the message COMPOSE functionality, not the viewing at all.

--Eric