Re: [Evolution] Widget font

Hey, don't forget to "reply-all" or change the "To" to the mailing list,
so others on the mailing list might profit from our investigations :)
I left your address in the reply (as well as adding
evolution ximian com) because you'll get the message faster than if it
has to go through the mailing list first...

I have a thought--Are you running X as root, or as yourself?  The
GnomeCC changes are done on a per-user basis, I'm quite sure... so any
changes you make there won't affect Evolution if you're running it from
a terminal, logged in as root--unless you copy the settings to the /root
directory or run GnomeCC as root, or something like that.

Meanwhile good luck on getting Evo to run as a non-root app.  I think
there was a previous discussion about this problem in the past week or
so.  Check the archives (which apparenlty aren't searchable just yet...)

--Eric