Re: [Evolution] HELP: Evo won't start... for me

Evolution, gal, gtkhtml: CVS
GCC: 3.0
OS: Linux 2.4.7
System: Mandrake Cooker
Desktop: KDE

[summary] Works for root, not for normal users.  Gives no information to the
terminal -- no splash screen, etc., just hangs.  The top PID has a SEGV,
although I don't know what caused it (a little bit over my head).

I've attached a full "strace -xf" result.  Couldn't find a bug in bugzilla
that matched this exactly, but I don't know how to post this file into a new
bug, and I want to make sure it isn't a problem with my environment, or in an
existing bug that I missed in my query.

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger