Re: [Evolution] GPGME?

  Well, GPG does everything PGP does and more, plus it's free...  Is
there any particular reason why we might want to actually support the
older PGP?

Yes. Because it's not free. :)

Specifically, GPG can't deal with stuff sent from PGP 2, because it uses
encumbered algorithms. But then, PGP 2 is getting pretty old now. Maybe
everyone has migrated to either GPG or PGP5/6 (which are interoperable)
at this point.

We could kill PGP support and see if anyone complained.

-- Dan