Re: [Evolution] GPGME?

Yea, we've known about this for a while but it's not anywhere close to
being ready yet. Currently, I don't think it does much more than sign
data, so it needs to get quite a lot farther before we can use it. Also,
it only talks to gpg so that doesn't help us when it comes to the other
pgp implementations :-(

Jeff