Re: [Evolution] GPGME?

On 12 Apr 2001 11:28:26 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Yea, we've known about this for a while but it's not anywhere close to
being ready yet. Currently, I don't think it does much more than sign
data, so it needs to get quite a lot farther before we can use it. Also,
it only talks to gpg so that doesn't help us when it comes to the other
pgp implementations :-(

  Well, GPG does everything PGP does and more, plus it's free...  Is
there any particular reason why we might want to actually support the
older PGP?

--
Ettore