Re: [Evolution] GPGME?
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] GPGME?
- Date: 13 Apr 2001 11:13:03 -0400
On 13 Apr 2001 19:59:00 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
Yes. Because it's not free. :)
Specifically, GPG can't deal with stuff sent from PGP 2, because it uses
encumbered algorithms. But then, PGP 2 is getting pretty old now. Maybe
everyone has migrated to either GPG or PGP5/6 (which are interoperable)
at this point.
Hmm good point, I completely forgot about this issue.
We could kill PGP support and see if anyone complained.
Yeah, I wonder how many PGP users are left. All the people I know
have migrated to GPG.
] [Thread Prev