Re: [Evolution] GPGME?

On 13 Apr 2001 07:13:22 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On 12 Apr 2001 11:28:26 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Yea, we've known about this for a while but it's not anywhere close to
being ready yet. Currently, I don't think it does much more than sign
data, so it needs to get quite a lot farther before we can use it. Also,
it only talks to gpg so that doesn't help us when it comes to the other
pgp implementations :-(

  Well, GPG does everything PGP does and more, plus it's free...  Is
there any particular reason why we might want to actually support the
older PGP?

Probably because there are many people who have and use PGP.
Personally, I could care less if you got rid of the PGP but I can
probably think of several people who wouldn't like that idea at all.

--
Sejal Patel